Tuesday 2 November 2010

REAL PRODUCTION BUDGET

In the process of making my film I will be playing all job roles as this is part of the assignment, such as; Director, producer, camera operator, sound operator and editor and due to this I will have no need to pay for any professional crew members.
I won’t need to pay for actors as I have asked my friends to act in my film and they have accepted this quite happily as a favour.
My locations that I have chosen to set my film in are all accessible to me so I will therefore have no need to hire out a space or pay to use a public area; I also don’t have the funds to do so but I have managed to set my film in easily accessible locations.
I am able to use college equipment such as a camera, tripod and editing software so this is also something that I will not have to fund; I will just need to make sure I have full permission to use this software and equipment.
There are still a few aspects of the filming process that I will need to either fund or take responsibility for and I have put together a table of what I need, why I need it and what it will cost me.


Idea 1


Idea 2


Idea 3




1 comment:

  1. Do not say 'possibly' you should be certain about costs. Why are you only paying £5 for music? I don't see where this money is going.

    You also need to consider the costs of DV tapes for recording your film and DVD's to author your work.

    Is £1 accurate for the transport costs? Are you sure it may not cost more than this?

    Generally this is good, please address the areas for concern.

    ReplyDelete